Ah, just look at all these brace-and-semicolon languages, and how they thrive, and how many beginners have mastered them...

#include <stdio.h>

int main () {
  ; /* It is sunny today, so I am in the mood for a leading semi. */
  ; /* Still not in the mood to start work.                       */
  int i;
  ;
  for (i=0; i < 5; i++) {
    printf("%d", i);
  }; /* Mmh, do you need to put a semi after the closing brace?   */
     /* Let's put one, just to be sure.                           */
  /* TODO: more code */;
}

import Data.Foldable (forM_)

main = do {
  ; -- It is sunny today, so I am in the mood for a leading semi.
  ; -- Still not in the mood to start work.
  ; forM_ [0..4] $ \ i -> do {
      print i ;}
  ;} -- Mmh, do you need to put a semi befor the closing brace?
     -- Let's put one, just to be sure.