Devs,
I want to push to the haddock repo, to fix the build.  But I can’t.
.git/modules/utils/haddock/ contains

[remote "origin"]

   url = git://git.haskell.org/haddock.git

        pushurl = ssh://g...@git.haskell.org/haddock.git

   fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
I’m on branch ghc-head.  But when I push I get

/cygdrive/c/code/HEAD/utils/haddock$ git push

remote: W refs/heads/ghc-head haddock simonpj DENIED by refs/.*

remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/ghc-head

To ssh://g...@git.haskell.org/haddock.git

! [remote rejected] ghc-head -> ghc-head (hook declined)

error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://g...@git.haskell.org/haddock.git'
No info on WHY it rejected.
What now?  I attach the patch if someone else would like to push.  If you do,
update ghc HEAD to match
Simon