If we're just talking about building one or two transformers then I'd say we
should avoid incurring the dependency. The outcry would far far outweigh the
code sharing advantage for one or two types. E.g. base duplicates State
internally for mapAccumL for instance for this sort of reason.

Sent from my iPad