Glad I could be of help! I just gave it a read and that generated core is much
better than I expected. I’d still have some concerns regarding certain uses
(e.g. named arguments) having more performance overhead than hoped, but at this
stage it’s far better than I would’ve initially thought!

Definitely a useful addition to the wiki page.

_ara