*   If I respond to a comment (in review mode) but forget to check
"resolved", it says "Discussion stays unresolved" correctly. But how do I now
change it to "resolved"??

From: ghc-devs <ghc-devs-boun...@haskell.org> On Behalf Of Simon Peyton Jones
via ghc-devs
Sent: 10 January 2019 17:16
To: ghc-devs <ghc-devs@haskell.org>
Subject: More GitLab questions

  *   When looking at a comment on a MR, I see some snippet of code.  How can I
see what module that snippet is in?  Apart from scrolling up to find the file
header - being careful not to miss it and scroll into the previous file.
  *   When looking a comment, there's a little button to skip to the next
unresolved comment.  Good.  But if I respond to the comment (without resolving
it), that little button disappears. How can I find the next unresolved comment?
Simon