Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 13:36:40 +1100
From: Julian Leviston <jul...@leviston.net>
To: GHC developers <ghc-devs@haskell.org>
Subject: Distributed local dev builds

Hi all,

I have several fairly high-spec machines on my network where I usually build
GHC, and I was wondering if it was easy/trivial/possible to set up a
distributed build where it farmed out some of the compute work to the other
machines? I seem to need to build from scratch somewhat often when I switch
branches I'm working on.

Is this going to be the aim of distributed shake, which hadrian is based on?

Thanks!
Julian