Yes, this is an consequence of a bug in gitlab which meant that pushes
to branches which were also MRs were built twice.

Oh ok!

If you want your commit to be built you could make a MR?

I don't like the idea of submitting a MR just to test some code. It isn't a
merge request yet, yet I would like to check that I don't break something on
platforms I don't have access to and check for performance regressions.

I'm not sure there is a way to manually trigger the CI pipeline. If
you really want to you could modify the .gitlab-ci.yml file on your
branch.

I've just read on [1] that we can allow this. Hence:
https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/merge_requests/730

Cheers,
Sylvain

[1] https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/yaml/#using-your-own-runners

Yes, this is an consequence of a bug in gitlab which meant that pushes
to branches which were also MRs were built twice.

I'm not sure there is a way to manually trigger the CI pipeline. If
you really want to you could modify the .gitlab-ci.yml file on your
branch.

If you want your commit to be built you could make a MR?

Cheers,

Matt