Hello, glad to be here with the new role! I've transitioned from lurker to
active participant. :) I'm looking forward to stabilizing CI and making it more
useful to you all.

My HF address is bryan@haskell.foundation, although in the blurry space of open
source development I'll probably keep using this email address (and chreekat /
@b:chreekat.net on IRC, Slack, and Matrix) for contact points. Feel free to
reach out to say hi or complain about failed CI jobs. :)

See ya,

-Bryan