On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 20:21:39 +0200
Tristan Gingold <tging...@free.fr> wrote:

> On 13/06/16 00:07, Jonas Baggett wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am thinking about collaborating in this project. My name is Jonas
> > Baggett, I am an electronic engineer and I have 2 years of practice
> > working on VHDL projects. When I started to understand the programming
> > philosophy behind VHDL, I really find it interesting. At that period I
> > discovered Ada and I naturally liked this language because of its
> > similar programming philosophy.
> > I have already made simulations under GHDL of some of my projects some
> > time ago and really find that it is a promising software. So I would
> > like to participate in the improvement of this software. Where do you
> > think I can help you ? I believe this could be an interesting challenge
> > for me and as now I have only a temporary job not related to my field,
> > it will keep myself active in the field.
>
> Hello,
>
> if you look at https://github.com/tgingold/ghdl there are many open
> issues: some are bugs to be fixed and others are enhancements.
> You can start from any of them.
> You can also work on the FST waveforms dumper, or something very
> different like interfacing with Python.
>
> Do not hesitate to subscribe to this mailing list and to ask any
> question.

Tristan,

since you've pointed only to the new github page, do you plan to migrate
the tickets from sourceforge [1]?

Regards,
Andrey

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/ghdl-updates/tickets/

P.S. BTW, Tristan, I looked over closed bugs on github and I'd like
to kindly ask you to reference a git commit in your last closing
message. This is very helpful when browsing through this stuff later.
Thanks!