On 08/07/16 17:30, Yann Le Corre wrote:
Hi All,

I might have found a bug in ghdl 0.33. My code worked with version 0.31
or 0.32 (I can't remember which one I did use at that time).
It seems be relative to default values for procedure parameters of type
"time", as described in the following reproducer:

[...]

The error message is the following:

ghdl -a bug_pkg.vhd
bug_pkg.vhd:8:18: body of procedure "proc_bug" does not conform with
specification at bug_pkg.vhd:2:18

The error disappears if I remove the initialization value of the 't'
parameter in both the "proc_bug" procedure declaration and definition.

The full version of the ghdl I use is:

This bug was already fixed in the development branch.
Thank you for reporting it, I added your report as a test case.

I was recently triggered a build for a beta, you can download it
on github, if you need it.

Regards,
Tristan.