Hello,

Yes that makes sense to me. I can work on that after I reached some point in the developpment of the waveform select files.

Greetings,
Jonas

Le 20.07.16 à 16:00, Patrick Lehmann a écrit :
Hello,

maybe this could be a long-term feature for the new waveform select files,
which are currently under development. So a user can specify time ranges
in addition to signal names.

Something like:
# don't capture any signal until 1 ms
$capture-from = 1 ms

# stop simulation at 100 ms if not self-stopped
# (equivalent to the command line parameter --stop-time=100ms)
$stop-time = 100 ms

Regards
     Patrick

Wissenschaftliche Hilfskraft

Technische Universität Dresden
Fakultät Informatik
Institut für Technische Informatik
Lehrstuhl VLSI-Entwurfssysteme, Diagnostik und Architektur
01062 Dresden