Hi everyone,

Recently my interest started to move from the digital design world to Computer science, as I was doing an internship where I did C# programming. Now I have just found recently a job in a Web development company so it is becoming clear to me that my experiences with VHDL as well as my implication with GHDL are now part of the past.

So I am announcing here the end of my collaboration with GHDL. I have no regrets of that period, as I really enjoyed collaborating with you guys and Tristan, although for a limited period of time and that I was struggling finding the time for it. And it was the first time I was involved on an open source project, so I have learnt a few things :-).

Have a nice day and good continuation in this project !
Jonas