Hi,

Does anyone have a good idea for that?

I'm solving these kind of things with virtual RAM or a virtual bus that is accessible by a network backdoor. However there is a bit of overhead involved (it requires the netpp library to communicate), it will start paying off at the point where many components start interacting.
I believe this release should somewhat work (Linux only):

http://section5.ch/downloads/ghdlex-0.051.tgz

When loading the netpp.vpi module on top of a test bench, it will export the top level signals automatically and you can manipulate them from a netpp master or python script (examples included in the tgz). Just note there might be threading issues with this release, better use the virtual RAM instead (without the .vpi module).

Cheers,

- Strubi