---------- Forwarded message ----------

------------------------------

Subj: Paris Hilton screamed..?

                     *Paris Hilton "loses it" again ... but we win....*

Paris Hilton gets hit by a "strip bandit" ...Watch carefully, looks to me
like her reaction is a few seconds delayed...hmmm?

I had to view and re-view this tape because I could not understand why the
bandit did not grab and go for the big black bag...And, why he was not
wearing a mask?

[image: strip bandit.gif]

- - - -

--