Hi!

How can someone mirror the CVS tree? Just to make sure I'm stating the
request correctly, I already know how to get the sources out of the current
CVS repository (getting the tip of the branch to build the latest). What
I'm really interested in is how to get the whole CVS repository and mirror
it. I don't want people to be taken to my mirror just yet but I'm
interested in learning how to set this up and what better way than using a
project that I love. (Ok, ok, it's ranting but what the hell)

Thanks for any info anyone can provide.

Pierre

P.S.: since this is off-topic, feel free to reply directly to me. :-)