A couple things...

1) you may not be actually loading the image for whatever reason.  This
wouldn't show up until you try to access it by its handle.

2) There's no guarentee that the just created image contains the active
drawable at all.  You should really do a @layers = $img->get_layers and
use $layers[0] instead.

3) It could be that something else is really causing the problem;
difficult to see w/o the script.  It may be a deeper gimp problem too.

Hope this helps,
Seth Burgess
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

* Charles Brasted ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [000404 08:37]: