Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp 2.8 splash screen suggestion
From: John Harris <j...@grynn.com>
To: Kevin Cozens <ke...@ve3syb.ca>
CC: gimp-developer <gimp-developer-list@gnome.org>

While this is certainly true, GIMP, along with PS and others like them, fall
into a class called "Paint Programs".  This may have been the artist's
inspiration.

On 04/17/2012 05:23 PM, Kevin Cozens wrote:
On 12-04-17 05:38 PM, gespert...@gmail.com wrote:
After some tweaking...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/255376/gimp/gimp-splash_gez-V3.png

If a person was to get picky they could point out that GIMP has more than paint
brushes in its toolbox.  ;-)

Looks good. Nice and colourful.