Hi Cristian,

Thanks for the feedback. Now we are getting somewhere. :)

I use libtiff 4.0.2. I wonder which version Ender is using. I will see
whether upgrading to 4.0.3 (the latest stable release) makes any
difference.

Note that gimp-2.9 crashes I am talking about usually happens when you try
to open a 16-bit TIFF. Unfortunately, the crashes are random in the sense
that same file in a new Gimp session will open fine while in another
session with multiple files (> 1) open, it will sometimes crash without
leaving a trace. So not much information to provide.

I am guessing this is a memory management issue which is different on
Windows than on Linux/Mac.

Partha