I use Gimp for awhile and I simply love it. But I came to idea to repattern
something on a picture (change pattern of walls and floor) but as I found out I
would need to create pattern as one huge image with right sizes and then use
built-in perspective tool to adjust it. Could you please think about adding
something like Perspective pattern tool? You would just select area with right
perspective and then select fill this area with... . As I said, if this is
wrong way to do feature request or it's already doable I want to apologize
myself. I was googling as I could but haven't come to any solution.
--
Marek Lukáš