Hi Sven

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 06:03:35AM +0100, scl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> now that we have our continuous integration server
> Jenkins for babl, GEGL and GIMP at an easy memorable address
> (https://build.gimp.org) I'm going to write a tutorial
> for developers and testers on how to use it.
> Are there any particular questions you want to have
> answered there?

It would be nice to have docs on how to setup such a Jenkins instance
(after the other tutorials are written).

* Many bits in GIMP's source code are like a reference for "how to do X"
  which other free software projects can use as examples. In the same
  way, "How to setup a Jenkins instance for GIMP" would help others
  setup one for their project too.

* Such docs would enable others to maintain/reconfigure the Jenkins
  instance when you are busy and unable to do so.

                Mukund