[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2001-05-06 at 1340.13 +1000):
> Using gdb, it appears that it is in a loop in
> eazel_engine_fill_gradient_rgb_buffer() from
> /usr/lib/gtk/themes/engines/libeazel-engine.so.
> Could it be a bug in some eazel code...?...?  Or is it the way the gimp
> uses it?

I use another theme, so or I have not followed the steps correctly, or
the bug is in the theme engine, cos it did not locked. And if gdb
shows there is a never ending loop a in gtk engine, you could be
right, maybe theme is buggy. Have you tried with other themes?

GSR