At 06:06 AM 12/4/2001 -0800, Seth Burgess wrote:
>I think if you make sure to check the version of the XCF,

         I am pretty sure that I do, but I'll hack up some files and try it
out. It already deal with the differences between the old and new headers.

>Now, I don't expect it to be easy to implement (involving significant
>chunks of the core, as Sven mentioned), but if you've got that covered
>please do add it!

         It doesn't support all the different layer compositing modes, but
it does fully support loading multi-layered RGB and grayscale images and
respecting their layer opacity and visibility settings.

Leonard