On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 12:14:30PM +0200, David Neary wrote:

> > Yes, please. But we probably need to get to a point here.
> > GIMP-something.0 sounds pretty weird for a stable release...
>
> I say it's time for a show of hands. My vote is for 2.0, because
> there are likely to be lots of new bugs and 1.4 makes it sould
> like a really stable release.

Alright, this is a real argument for 2.0. It just sounds less stable
than 1.4... Taking the "fundraising" argument into account, I'm
indecisive. Therefore, I abstain from "voting" (not that I would claim a
vote).

Bye, Tino.

--
             * LINUX - Where do you want to be tomorrow? *
                  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/