Am Sam, 2003-07-26 um 16.39 schrieb Carol Spears:

> maybe he doesn't have cvs access ....

Doesn't make sense from three perspectives:
- One doesn't need CVS to develop a patch
- Everyone can get at least anoncvs
- There are frequent releases and other means of getting the source

I think the problem is that 1.2 is far more used in productive work
because artists and designers are afraid running software which is
stamped alpha or beta more than just occasionally.

FWIW I think we're far to strict with what should go into 1.2 and not,
especially given the huge development cycles between new major stable
releases.

--
Servus,
       Daniel