Am Fre, den 19.12.2003 schrieb Sven Neumann um 19:55:

> I am pretty sure it loads the DTD from disk if you provide it an XML
> catalog file that shows it where the DTD is found. This file is
> usually called /etc/xml/catalog. See http://xmlsoft.org/catalog.html

I have this catalog file and xsltproc tries to open it, however it still
continues trying to load the files from net. This is a Debian unstable
system, all DTDs are installed and since some package created this file
I assumed that Debian would automagically make it work, but no....

Do you know where to modify the system to get it work?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE catalog PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD XML Catalogs V1.0//EN"
  "http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/release/1.0/catalog.dtd";>
<catalog xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog">
<delegatePublic publicIdStartString="-//OASIS//DTD XML Catalogs V1.0//EN"
catalog="/etc/xml/xml-core.xml"/>
<delegateSystem
systemIdStartString="http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/release/1.0/catalog.dtd";
 catalog="/etc/xml/xml-core.xml"/>