I've just checked a small backlog of fixes into GIMP HEAD's
PSD loader.  Quick testing (i.e. whether it compiles :() from
someone with HEAD would be welcome, since I guess we're
getting close to GIMP 2.0.

I'm also looking for someone who wants to actively maintain the
PSD loader, since after six or seven years I'm sick of the
sight of the ugly thing, ermmmm, I mean I don't have the time/tools
any more.  :)  You'll need a fair corpus of PSD files from various
Photoshop versions to check for regressions against (regressions
are easy to introduce in some PSD files while 'fixing' others, and
that's not good).

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"At this point the rocket becomes engorged with astronauts."