David Neary wrote:
Are there any people opposed to closer ties with the GNOME
Foundation?

As long as GIMP wouldn't be in a rush to / obligated to subscribe to their apalling standards of slaphappy dead-end over-engineering and 1991-shareware approach to user interface standards then I think it makes reasonable short-term sense to exploit what GNOME *does* seem to be good at which is the centralization of services, organisational and financial structure... if that's helpful to GIMP (we've enjoyed peripheral use of some of their services such as CVS for a while).

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves."