Hi,

Rodrigo Severo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > You didn't suggest a fix for GIMP
>
> Yes, I did. As it seems there is some doubt about, let me try to
> make it clearer:
>
> My suggested fix is to make gimp use the indicated (through the proper
> variables) fontconfig library no matter which other versions I might
> have installed.

The GIMP build process already uses the environment variables you were
talking about. There is no way to change how the compiler looks for
headers, at least not in the GIMP source tree. So you did not point
out a fix. If you can come up with a patch, that'd be a different
thing. But I doubt that such a patch can be written at all.