On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 11:11:21AM +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> David Neary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > If this could be done today, that would be a great solution
> > (imho).
>
> I wouldn't wait for this to happen if I was you. The news system
> hasn't been resurrected for several months so I am pretty sure that
> the contest section has a similar unsolveable problem. We should use
> what's available but sorry, the mailing-lists won't work.

The news was fixed last night. The contest will be worked on soon.

Please take the current contest down. It should be on www.gimp.org.

It seems that few people learned from the mistakes of the last contest.
Once again, it is slashdotted. The framework on wgo was designed to
handle that load. Wikis aren't.

Why did nobody wait for any real input? (remember, there was a holiday
weekend in the US that just finished). This is shameful.

-Yosh