Hi,

RaphaÃl Quinet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I expected this suggestion, which is why I wrote that I was worried
> about the parameters the could be used by more than one plug-in.  If
> each plug-in uses its own config file, then it will become tricky for
> two plug-ins to share some config settings.

I don't think two plug-ins should share a configuration file and
access it directly. If there are settings that need to be shared
between plug-ins, then these settinges should be handled in the core
and should be passed to the plug-ins using the PDB (probably by means
of some yet-to-be-added generic methods to pass GimpConfig settings
between core and plug-ins).