Hi

I have a corrupt gimp file and I wish to parse the path data from the
gimp file. Could anyone please tell me how the start and the end of
the all the path data is indicated in the file. How does the file
indicate when the data from one path ends and the other begins.

Also any other details about the format of the path data would be very
helpful, like how the bytes of data correspond to a point in the path.

I am using gimp 2.0.1

I am hoping to convert the data to the svg format. Is what I am trying
to attempt possible? Is there an easier was for me to recover the path
data.

Thanks for any help

Rian