Hi,

Nathan Summers wrote:
On 6/13/05, Dave Neary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

we need a mentor for the plug-in
system. There is a related resource distribution project for gDesklets
in the bounties already - some coordination might be possible.

I'm willing to be a mentor for that one.

Thanks for the offer (yosh too). It looks like no-one picked up the task of adding the projects to the Google bounties (yet). The closing date for submissions is tomorrow, so we're probably a bit late now. Still, we should add them, and put up the news item in the hope that next time around we get contacted earlier to take part.

Who can do this today? (If the answer is "me" then don't bother answering, Just Do It ;)

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary