Sven Neumann ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Simon Budig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > With your proposed solution it would be a major PITA to do this.
>
> I didn't propose a solution, I only said that moving the toggle
> elsewhere should be considerd.  I am not at all convinced it is a
> good idea. But then, IIRC, PS does it this way.

Ok, replace "proposed solution" with "suggested placement of the button"
or whatever. Do you have an example use case where the user would
benefit from that placement?

The Skencil way of doing it definitely has the issue with clutter in the
layer list. I right now have no idea how to avoid this, smaller icons
would only help to a certain extent. But IMHO it is important to be able
to quickly toggle the locking for multiple layers.

> Since we also want to address layer groups at some point. How does
> that integrate with locking?

Currently I think that locking the layer group should also lock its
children, the same way as making a layer group invisible makes its
children invisible.

Bye,
        Simon

--