Alan Horkan wrote:
Guess what the GIMP developers have been doing (well, perhaps not for
ages)...

I knew the Toys: GeeZoom, and Gee Slime; were Easter eggs but I've never
looked for or accidentally discovered any easter eggs in the GIMP.

A quick web search later [1] and I see holding Ctrl+Alt and then choosing
Help, About will reveal a special About dialog in the GIMP as well as in
photoshop.

Most GIMP versions are completely peppered with easter eggs.  It's sort
of sad that they go so unnoticed despite it being open-source (so much
for peer review :)) so I'll 'out' them that much.

--adam
--
Adam D. Moss   -   [EMAIL PROTECTED]