On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 08:35:40AM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Carol,
>
> On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 13:10 -0700, Carol Spears wrote:
>
> > this is what i learned about how these booths are handled here in the
> > San Francisco area.  to be mailed about their existence and to know
> > about where to get the literature and such, you must have been owen
> > taylors girlfriend.
>
> Stop this now. We don't want this mailing-list to be a place where
> people can spread such filthy and completely unfounded rumours. And
> don't start to discuss this with me or even try to provide evidence.
> Even if it was a fact, it's offtopic and simply doesn't belong here.
>
> Please unsubscribe yourself from all GIMP mailing-lists and leave us
> alone.

let me get the information i asked for.

others have mentioned that this list is a good way to talk to the people
who might be able to and interested in sharing a booth with gnome.

the process that one must go through to "qualify" is somewhat important,
even if i or anyone else doesn't like those answers.

i also did not mention any filthy rumors.  i was talking about what a
friend told me about when she managed the GNOME booth here.  what
possibly could be filthy about that?

sincerely,

carol