"Michael Schumacher" <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
> Von: "Heiko Schmidt" <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

> Is there more than one copy of libpng12.dll in PATH?
>

> Regards,
> Michael
> --
> GMX FreeMail: 1 GB Postfach, 5 E-Mail-Adressen, 10 Free SMS.
> Alle Infos und kostenlose Anmeldung: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freemail

Sorry Michael don't know what you man with "in PATH"

If I install the GTK package the dll is finally in
"C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\GTK".

What I noticed is, I have in the MinGW\bin folder a dll with the same
name but very old (dated 19.09.2004) maybe this causes ´the problem?
because after I did replace the dll with old one in the GTK\2.0\bin
folder the error message does not appear.

Heiko