Hello Sven,

thanks for the link and the help.

there is a thing that i don't understand, my script is opening the file
and so the thumbnail
is generated by Gimp automaticly when closing gimp.

I thought using gimp-file-save-thumbnail would be faster and uses less
memory then opening
the files like i did. But now i read the documentation and see to use
gimp-file-save-thumbnail
i have to open the file first to get the image ID.

So my question is: Is there an advantage using gimp-file-save-thumbnail?

-
 |\/\/\/|
 |      |
 | (O)(O)        Bart.
 C      _)       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 |   ,_/
 |   /    - Ich bin nicht berechtigt Aushilfslehrer zu feuern -
 /   \
                  http://www.neeneenee.de