Hi,

On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 11:18 +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

> Sven, I hate to raise quasi-offtopic themes, but is the plan to
> publish a roadmap still in force? ;-)

I don't think we want to publish something and call it a roadmap. But we
had the plan to make a list of important tasks that outline where GIMP
is heading and what we consider important to work on. Since there
doesn't seem to be enough interest among the developers and other people
reading this list, we still don't have such a list.

May I ask why you are asking this? And then, why you are using this
thread instead of creating a new one for such a question?