On Tue, 13 May 2008 09:24:41 +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:

> > Where from can I obtain the .pot files ?
> You would use intltool to create them. But it's probably easier to
> download everything from http://l10n.gnome.org/.

Yes, I found them at that address, thank you.
Now a related question – what is the difference between template files
with and without "HEAD" ? (for example gimp.gimp-2-4.pot and
gimp.HEAD.pot)

> There you will also find how to contact the Romanian translation
> team. Please coordinate your work with them.

I already considered that, but first I wanted to be sure of the
available resources, because I need to be able contribute (also) in an
offline mode, not (only) through launchpad.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro/