Hi,

Leslie Hawthorn just posted the almost final slot allocations (only
going to change if some orgs to donate slots back at last minute). I've
asked for another slot, but I'm not too confident that anything will change.

So let's works on the assumption that we do get the five slots that are
listed there.

We need five definite favorites (Martin has started to adjust their
score) - please agree on only one of the SIOX projects. We do also need
a few runner-ups in case of possible conflicts with other orgs.

The rankings have to be done before April 15.

Regards,
Michael

--
    GIMP > http://www.gimp.org      | IRC: irc://irc.gimp.org/gimp