So, I have PyGIMP correctly installed in windows (I think).  I am trying to
port my plug-ins from Linux.  One big annoyance is that print doesn't seem
to work and error messages that probably go to standard out go no where.  I
really need those messages to debug.  I tried launching gimp from the
command line.  Is there some other way?  Where to standard out and standard
error messages go on windows?
Right now, when one of my plugins hits a python bug, it just stops and tells
me nothing.  I tried executing the plugin from the console and I just get
"execution error" without even a line number to guide me.

Thanks,

Ryan