> Message: 5
> Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 17:10:03 +0200
> From: Martin Nordholts <ense...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Patch to improve the brush size keyboard
>        shortcuts
> To: gimp-developer@lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU
>
> On 05/26/2010 03:05 AM, Dieki N wrote:
> > I've created a patch to improve the behavior of brush size
> > increase\decrease keyboard shortcuts, particularly at small sizes and
> > large sizes.
>
> Just checking: Have you tried the 'Increase/Decreate Radius Relative'
> keyboard shortcuts?
>
>  / Martin
>

> --
>
> My GIMP Blog:
> http://www.chromecode.com/
> "GIMP 2.8 development still under control"

I have now. :)

The problem with that shortcut is that it resizes the brush radius (In the
brush options) and thus does not work for bitmap brushes or default brushes.
It's also not mapped to anything by default, probably for those reasons.

My patch is for the tool options "brush scale" keyboard shortcut (By default
mapped to "[" and "]") which of course works all brushes.