On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Michael Grosberg
<grosberg.mich...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Add a single "For Photoshop users" page to the help file. There, tell users
> how
> to change the menurc file so they have photoshop-like keys. This won't change
> the application in any way, and will enable those who insist on it to have
> photoshop key bindings. I can't see any downside and it's very easy to
> implement.

I see no reason why this mod should be maintained in the GIMP tree.
It's an optional mod and as such, along with other PS specific
customizations should belong in a separate project, just like GPS
presets(that are valuable even on vanilla gimp, instead of the patched
one) and FX foundry.

--
--Alexia