Hi,

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Ofnuts <ofn...@laposte.net> wrote:

> My local copy of the Gimp code used to be updatable by issuing a "git
> update" in the root directory.. This no longer work and I get:
> I'm not too familiar with Git. Am I doing something wrong? Or has
> something changed elsewhere?

I'm not a git wizard myself, but cloning here (using git clone) and
updating (using git pull) does work for me. I have no idea what about
the config file - it means nothing to me :P
You did say you use "git update" in the root directory to update the
sources, and I'm not familiar with such a command. Did you possibly
mean "git pull"?

~LightningIsMyName