Hi all.

I have defined two active Areas on my tablet, one generates core-events,
one not. See the part in the XF86Config.

    SubSection "WacomStylus"
        Port            "/dev/ttyS0"
        DeviceName      "Stylus Pen 2"
        Mode            Absolute
        Suppress        10
        Serial          2564817921
        TopX            0
        TopY            0
        BottomX         15240
        BottomY         12180
        # AlwaysCore
    EndSubsection

    SubSection "WacomStylus"
        Port            "/dev/ttyS0"
        DeviceName      "Stylus Pen 2"
        Mode            Absolute
        Suppress        10
        Serial          2564817921
        TopX            15240
        TopY            12180
        BottomX         20320
        BottomY         16240
        AlwaysCore
    EndSubsection

>From the X-Server point of view it works as expected. But the idea
was: I want to use the bigger area in the top left corner in Window-Mode
and the bottom Left corner as Quickpoint-area. The Problem is:
Gimp detects two different devices with the same name. So it is impossible
for me (without a mouse or using the menus) to change the "windowed"
Pen to another tool, because the Quickpoint-Area is an own extended
device.

Is it possible for Gimp to treat two XInput-Devices as the same
"Gimp-"Device?

Bye,
        Simon

--