Hello Marc (and Gimpers)

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, Marc Lehmann wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 18, 1999 at 11:04:51PM +0100, Olof S Kylander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
> >     * Make a script pkg with Script-Fu, Perl-Fu and Py-Fu scripts
>
> A small detail is unclear to me ;) Who is supposed to make that script-pack?
> Would the release tarball contain everything, inlcuding the script, which
> would just not get installed (or which would just now show up in the menu?)?

Sorry I forgot to answer one question, "Who is supposed to make that
script-pack". Well as I pointed out we need a "Plug-Script" maintainer
(one or a team). The "Plug-Script" maintainer(s) is supposed to make the
Packs.

Cheers Olof

PS: Well how volunteer to be a part of this team? I definitely into it, but I
think we need one or two more developers to be in the team.