On Tue, Jan 11, 2000 at 07:25:30AM -0500, Kelly Lynn Martin wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 00:55:10 +0800, Ian McKellar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>
> >For each of the frame parts create a separate layer in the way
> >described above, but call each of these "PART: name" where name will
> >be used in the image name. To set frame part attributes append "name
> >= value" pairs to the frame part's layer's name (e.g. "PART:
> >closebutton class=close-button"). Finally to specify the difference
> >between the default frame decoration and the focussed, mouseover, etc
> >decoration you can optionally create layers called NORMAL, FOCUSED,
> >HIGHLIGHTED and CLICKED. These are merged with frame part layers
> >before they're saved. Often a black layer with 50% opacity in
> >"Multiply" mode will be what you're after, but if nececarry you can
> >provide complete replacement images.
>
> A convenient user-accessible parasite editor would make this sort of
> thing MUCH friendlier -- instead of having to use magic cookie layer
> names you'd just click on a button on the layer dialog and edit the
> layer's externally-defined properties....

I'm going to try to implement this tonight. I was going to write a
user-accessible cryptic-cookie-layer-name editor, but parasites are the
Right Way I guess.

I'll also fix that problem whereby the plugin doesn't actually work at all :)

Ian

--
Ian  McKellar | Email: yakk(a)yakk.net     | Web: http://www.yakk.net/
Fax: +61 (8) 9265 0821 / +0 (775) 205 0307 | Home: +61 (8) 9389 9152