A number of our users who are using Red Hat (6.0 or 6.2) report that
there is no gimptool present with Gimp 1.0.4 (they've done a find and
come up with nothing; they've checked that they've installed
gimp-devel).  However, it appears to be present in at least some
places with 1.0.4.  Our configure script (in gimp-print) relies on
gimptool via the AM_PATH_GIMP macro.

Any suggestions?  Is Red Hat broken, or is it our configure script?

--
Robert Krawitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

Project lead for The Gimp Print --  http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net

--Eric Crampton