Hey all

At SIGGRAPH I saw "Corel Network Painter" or something like that in
action.  Basically there were a bunch of people all painting on the
same image via the network.  Something worth duplicating in the GIMP?

Another idea I just had: There are lots of parts of the GIMP where
there is a a matrix transform involved (transform tool, gimp-freetype,
various other plugins). What if there was a common GIMP widget for the
display of this matrix, with DnD? Then I could use the transform tool
to find the rotation of a skewed image, drag that transform matrix
into gimp-freetype, and render text perfectly rotated for that image.

Whee!

Tom

--
--   Tom Rathborne     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.aceldama.com/~tomr/
--  "We promise according to our hopes, and perform according to our fears."