Hello,

possibly this one is fixed -- for now I am only using 1.1.18 from SuSE 6.4.

With this (and possibly later versions) it is possble to save an RGB image
to xpm format.  I don't know the xpm format, but the xpm code from kde 1.1
isn't possible to load such an not-indexed xpm image.

So two questions:
o is it legal to save an xpm image in not-indexed format?
o is the header of this not-indexed format right?  Maybe there is missing
  the indication for the RGB format

Uwe

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]